family & portrait photographer, photojournalist in helsinki
Internationally established and awarded photographer, entrepreneur since 2013. Masters degree in History of Art. Experienced journalist and communications officer at NGOs.
Married to a Peruvian, mother to a toddler. Loves to explore the outdoors and pick flowers. Often longing to the sea. Sees wonders in everyday life and the people around. Fast, curious and kind as a photographer.
forests and beaches
poetry & art
PIOnies & MAGNOLIA
coffee & chocolates
- New York and Geneva 2019: “And it is good”, a group exhibition by the ACT Alliance, The Lutheran World Federation, the World Communion of Reformed Churches, and the World Council of Churches. The exhibition launched in New York and Geneva in the week of the Climate Action Summit, to draw attention to the importance of biodiversity.
- Hong Kong 2015: Featured photographer with a story from Malawi in the GIFT foundation’s publication “The Other Hundred”. Exhibitions held in Hongkong and New York.
- Ekenäs 2013-2014: Photo exhibition “Peru Now”, at EKTA, Ekenäs, Finland.
- Finland 2012-2013: “Malawi- the warm heart of Africa”, photo exhibitions at different locations in Finland, curated by Felm.
- Finland 2011: Equal Sharing Campaign, Felm, several exhibitions in Finland about dalits, disabled and human rights in Nepal.
- Helsinki 2010: “The New Independence” – photography exhibition at the European Commission in Helsinki 25.10-1.11.
- Lima 2009: South American Explorers – photography for tourist Guide Book and Information Packet, Lima and Cusco editions.
- Lima 2008: Solo exhibition “Reflejos” at the cultural center La Noche de Barranco, Lima, Peru 1.7-15.8.
- Boston 2004: Featured Nordic artist at art gallery “Studio19”, Massachusetts, Boston.
- Sweden 2004: Artist of the Month. Work published on the centerfold in FOTO, Scandinavia’s biggest photography magazine.
- Lisbon 2003: “E-motion”, Group photography exhibition curated by Joana Linda, Castelo de Sao Jorge, Lisbon, Portugal
gazing at the stars
"Peru Now" - pre-Columbian cultures
EKTA, Ekenäs 2013-2014
"the other hundred", gift foundation
one of the winning entries
Welcome to contact me!
+358 50 3758211